Management Reporting Software
Management Reporting Software for Startups by Sagedata
Benefits of Having Management Reporting Software for your Business
No matter the size of your organization, sending out reports to managers, business owners or heads of departments is a completely mandatory part of every internal process. However, if you are not using a fast, reliable and easy-to-use management reporting software, you will waste quite a lot of your precious time on the preparation of the report.
The advantages of using a good management reporting software are literally countless, but here are just a few of them:
- It is intuitive and easy to use;
- Saves a lot of time and energy for everyone involved in the creation process;
- Makes the information more comprehensible and eliminates possible misunderstandings;
- Gives you a good look at how various divisions are working together;
- Helps you make informed and strategically aligned decisions.
What a well executed management reporting software does is gather all collected information and provide insights in the form of graphs, histograms or charts. You can get this, as well as many other benefits if you decide to develop a customized business intelligence solution.
Choose a Complete Business Intelligence Solution for Optimal Results
In essence, a Business Intelligence software, like SageData, provides business leaders with all the necessary information they need in order to make more informed business decisions. It relies on statistics and facts and it eliminates the guesswork as much as possible.
For over 20 years, we’ve been creating Business Intelligence Solutions for numerous businesses, companies and organizations. For all this time, we’ve been able to gather an excellent team of professionals, including Marketing Specialists, Data Engineers, Statistic Analysts and so on. What makes us stand out, however, is our constant drive for improvement as we always want to give you a solution that will perfectly correspond with your needs.
Trusting us, you get many benefits, including:
- Over 100 Data Sources – Connect your business’ website with as many integrations as you are using. Our big collection includes not only some of the most popular sources, like Google Search Console, Hubspot and BigCommerce, but also many other small sources.
- Data Warehouse, tailored to your needs – No matter what niche your business is, a customized Data Warehouse will be developed by our professionals. They keep in mind how your business is structured, how it works and what your key objectives are.
- Data Visualisation Software – It helps you create engaging visual elements that will catch everyone’s attention.
- Management Reporting Software – Create understandable reports easily and efficiently without wasting your time.
- KPI Dashboard Software – Track your business’ progress and how close it is to achieving its goals.
- General Automation – Save even more time with our general automation software
- Social Media Engagement – Connect your social media accounts and track how visitors interact with your content
How BI Software Works
There are three key elements that are needed for a successful and well-functioning Business Intelligence system – Data Collection and development of a Data Warehouse, Data Manipulation and last, but not least, Data Visualisation. How does each element work?
A connection between your data and our integrations is established and then the information is transferred to your specifically tailored Data Warehouse. You can even upload your own data repository.
Analyses take place in the Data Warehouse. There are many different subprocesses that are part of this one big analytical process – Data Aggregation, Cohort Analysis, Machine Learning and so on.
This software provides you with interesting visual elements you can use in order to make the information in your reports eye-catching and easily digestible and comprehensible to every person.
As we have previously mentioned, our Business Intelligence Solutions can be specifically tailored to your company’s needs. This means that SageData’s solutions are applicable for many industries, including:
- Marketing & Sales;
- Transport; Pharmaceutical.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes it does. Relying on a management reporting software saves your employees a lot of time that can be used for achieving your business objectives instead.
SageData gives you the opportunity to control and style the way your management reports and dashboards look like. You decide on what visuals you will use in order to make the reports correspond with brand identity. You are also able to create different reports for different audiences – board members, management team, senior executives.
People tend to understand information much better when it’s presented in an engaging and attractive way. Not only that, but also good graphics lessen the possibilities for errors and misunderstandings and at the same time they accelerate the decision-making process. These are just some of the reasons Data Visualisation Software is included as an integral part of our solutions.
There are no limitations as to what kind of reports you can create. Some popular examples include:
- Budget reports;
- Risk reports;
- Team availability reports;
- Time tracking reports;
- Status reports – daily, weekly, monthly, yearly;
- General Business KPIs and Metrics reports;
- Social Media Analysis reports.
Yes! Security is important to us and we have provided you with software that works with your infrastructure, enabling you to keep 100% ownership of your data.