KPI Dashboard Software
KPI Dashboard Software for Startups
Benefits of Having KPI Dashboard Software
Having a KPI dashboard software is an important asset for any business manager or business owner. No matter if you are the head of a multinational company, or a small business owner.
Checking your KPIs weekly, if not even daily, is absolutely mandatory. Integrating a real-time dashboard software into your business routine can be the revolutionary change that will make it grow and thrive.
- Having that in mind, here are some of the benefits you can get from having software for dashboard reporting:
- Access to success indicators in real-time and track performance;
- Make informed decisions, based on the received information;
- Keep track of your long-term business goals;
- Say goodbye to spreadsheets, and with that, mistakes from manual data entry;
- Share reports easily with your team members.
Work is much more efficient when you keep track of the metrics that are important for your business needs. However, some dashboard analytics software may not be specific enough for your company’s needs. Luckily though, you can always count on complete business intelligence solutions, as they are always specifically tailored to your needs.
Why to Choose a Complete Business Intelligence Solution
Business Intelligence covers the process of collecting, storing, and analyzing data from business operations in order to optimize performance. It allows business managers to get a comprehensive view on the key metrics and it helps them make informed, actionable decisions.
For over 3 years SageData has been doing exactly that – helping other businesses grow by providing them with detailed and thorough reports, statistical analysis and KPI dashboard software, which allows them to follow up with their key metrics in real-time. We have a team full of professionals, all of whom have vast experience in different fields – Engineering, Statistics Analysis, Marketing, and so on. With our help you will build a Business Intelligence that is as unique as your business.
If you decide to work with us, here is what you will get:
- A collection with over 100 data integrations at your disposal – We want to help each and every business out there no matter its niche or specifics, therefore we’ve provided you with plenty of sources you can connect your business platform or application to.
- Customized Data Warehouse – Your Data Warehouse will be specifically tailored to your business needs.
- KPI Dashboard Software – To track your company’s key performance indicators.
- Data Visualization Software – It helps you create aesthetically pleasing, digestible, and easily comprehensible reports of all important for your business’s key metrics.
- Conversion Funnels – To understand where your visitors drop off, so you can improve your conversions.
How BI Software Works
There are three key steps that explain how Business Intelligence works:
The first thing that happens when you start building a Business Intelligence, is that you connect all of the data sources for your business to your own Data Warehouse where you collect and store all of your data.
Data Manipulation happens in the Data Warehouse. It consists of many different processes like Forecasting, Machine Learning, Anomaly Detection, Data Aggregation, Cohort Analysis and Data Science.
Our Data Visualisation Software will impress you with interesting, colorful eye-catching graphics, charts, histograms and many other visual elements. Organized reports are easy to read and to understand, therefore they accelerate the decision-making process.
Our solutions can be applied to many different industries. And when we say our services can be specifically tailored to your needs, we mean it. Listed below you can see just some of the sectors for which SageData can provide a Business Intelligence Solution:
Frequently Asked Questions
KPI stands for Key Performance Indicator. As the name suggests, these indicators are essential for any business, as they help managers and owners measure the progress they have made against their most strategic objectives
This may vary as different KPI dashboard software include different KPIs. Some of the important must-haves include net profit, revenue growth, churn rate, revenue earned per customer and so on. With SageData you can choose which indicators are of greatest importance to you and your business.
Constant KPI tracking tells business owners and managers whether they are doing a good job. It gives an accurate idea of how well the company’s performance is going and how close the business is to achieving its goals and objectives.
Having all this information in real-time helps people navigate their business better and as it also accelerates the decision-making process.
The benefits of Data Visualisation have been proven numerous times, therefore it is a must-have for any real-time dashboard software. Luckily though, SageData provides a remarkable data visualisation software that will make your KPI dashboard and all your reports easily digestible, comprehensible and eye-catching.
No. SageData’s dashboard analytics software gives you the opportunity to track not only how close you are to achieving your goals and what obstacles may stand in your way, but you also get to keep track of your employees and how well work is done in all departments in your business.