Data Modeling Tools by SageData
Benefits of using tools for data modeling for your business
In its essence, Data Modeling is a method of mapping out and visualizing how data would be stored in the database – what are the most suitable places, and how those data sources will fit together and flow into one another perfectly.
Why do businesses need Data Modeling tools? It doesn’t matter whether you are running a startup or an already established big organization, your business processes need to be clearly designed and perfectly aligned. You can achieve that with Open Source Data Modeling tools.
Why does your Business need Data Modeling Tools?
Good Data Modeling Tools do any of the following:
- Identifies redundant and missing data;
- Helps in designing the database at conceptual, physical, and logical levels;
- Ensures better and cheaper maintenance of financial and other resources in the long run;
- Provides a clear picture of databases;
- Ensures that all data objects are accurately present.
Why the Complete Business Intelligence Solution by SageData is the Best?
To help you get the unique business intelligence solution your business deserves, we have gathered a team of professionals – Data Analysts, Market Analysts, and Data Warehouse Architects – with more than 20 years of experience in the field. They will answer all of your questions and guide you through every step of the way.
We take pride in saying that our solutions are customizable for most industries, including Administration, Insurance, Transport, Apparel, Accounting and the Public sector.
Read our article for Predictive Analytics Tools for 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
- Conceptual Data Model – This model identifies what the system consists of. It organizes and defines business concepts and rules;
- Logical Data Model – This model defines how the system should be implemented. It develops rules and data structures;
- Physical Data Model – This model describes how the system will be implemented.
Yes, you can. Your data may be relevant for a variety of contexts so that you can create different analyses and reports.
Yes, it is. We take data security very seriously, and we take pride in saying that we are HIPAA compliant. We have implemented several procedures that enable us to work even with the most sensitive data.