Data Modeling Software
Data Modeling Software
Benefits of Having Data Modeling Software for your Business
In its essence Data Modeling is a method of mapping out and visualizing how data would be stored in the database – what the most suitable places for that are, how those sources of data will fit together and flow into one another perfectly.
Why do businesses need Data Modeling software? It doesn’t matter whether you are running a startup or an already established big organization, your business processes need to be clearly designed and perfectly aligned. You can achieve that with Open Source Data Modeling software.
When your IT system is being developed, important matters need to be taken into account – how recently integrated systems will work, what the most pressing needs of your business are, what data will be necessary to meet those needs, and how data will be used.
What are the key benefits of having Data Modeling software?
Good Open Source Data Modeling software does any of the following:
- Identifies redundant and missing data;
- Helps in designing the database at conceptual, physical, and logical levels;
- Ensures better and cheaper maintenance of financial and other resources in the long run;
- Provides a clear picture of databases;
- Ensures that all data objects are accurately present.
Why a Complete Business Intelligence Solutions is Best
To help you get the unique business intelligence solution your business deserves, we have gathered a team of professionals – Data Analysts, Market Analysts, Data Warehouse Architects – with more than 20 years of experience in the field. They will answer all of your questions and guide you through every step of the way.
We take pride in saying that our solutions are customizable for most industries, including Administration, Insurance, Transport, Apparel, Consumer, and Public sector. What do you get if you choose SageData? You get a solution that is 100% tailored to the needs of your business, be it a small startup or an established organization. To give you exactly that, our team needs more information on your business – niche, conversion goals, employees, objectives, etc. Afterwards, the process begins.
At your disposal, you have plenty of benefits that make SageData’s solutions an attractive choice for many businesses:
- 140 Data Integrations – A wide variety of data sources that can pull out relevant data for your business. Google Search Console, GitHub, and Hubspot are just some of the examples.
- Fully managed Data Warehouse – You can either rely on a Warehouse that is fully managed by our experts, or you can even add your own if you have any. It doesn’t matter whether it is in-house, on Snowflake, or Redshift.
- Much useful software – All available software will help you get precisely analyzed data. Some examples include Anomaly Detection Software, RFM Analysis Software, KPI Dashboard Software, Predictive Analytics Software, etc.
- Automation – No more time-wasting activities, add your data automatically to avoid manual data entry errors.
- Social Media – Track your social media performance and engagement by connecting your channels.
- Conversion Funnels – Get a profound understanding of where on the conversion funnel visitors and potential buyers usually drop off.
How BI Software Works
To get the right Business Intelligence Solution for your business, your data goes through three fundamental steps. Those are:
Uploading your sources and platform marks the beginning of this process. Your data is then connected with our Data Integrations, and they pull out the most relevant information.
Your data is then transferred to the already developed Data Warehouse, and all analyses processes can begin. Some analyses that take place are Forecasting, Anomaly Detection, and Cohort Analysis.
At last, you get your analyzed data in the form of a report that is fully customizable. You can add graphs, tables, scatter plots, etc., and change colours so that they correspond with your brand identity.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Conceptual Data Model – This model identifies what the system consists of. It organizes and defines business concepts and rules;
- Logical Data Model – This model defines how the system should be implemented. It develops rules and data structures;
- Physical Data Model – This model describes how the system will be implemented.
Yes, you can. Your data may be relevant for a variety of contexts so that you can create different analyses and reports.
Yes, it is. We take data security very seriously, and we take pride in saying that we are HIPAA compliant. We have implemented several procedures that enable us to work even with the most sensitive data.