Business Analytics Software
Business Analytics Software for Startups by Sagedata
Benefits of Having Business Analytics Software for your Business
Doesn’t matter whether you are managing a startup, or an already established organization, every business needs well-developed Business Analytics Software. Its aim is to analyze data and predict all possible outcomes and trends for your business in the near future.
It is important to pinpoint that in order to make more accurate predictions about future scenarios for any organization, a Business Analytics Software relies on accurate past data.
Why do you need Business Analytics Software? Some key benefits include:
- Faster access to data for all your colleagues and team members;
- Insight and help on how to improve productivity and change business operations;
- Accelerated and well informed decision-making process;
- Improved operational efficiency and response time;
- Better monitoring on the progress and overall business performance.
Business Analytics Software are not limited to just a few industries. In reality, they are applicable to most, if not all, types of industries out there. Therefore, to achieve optimal results for each and every business, SageData provides personalised services that are always tailored to your business needs.
Complete Business Intelligence Solutions by SageData
Developing a complete Business Intelligence solution that is tailored to your needs, has many benefits. From getting insight and a clear view on how your business is operating in real-time to saving time by creating reports much faster with the help of our Data Visualisation Software.
If you decide to trust us, our team will help you develop a Business Intelligence Solution that is as distinctive and special as your business. We’ve successfully gathered a team, full of experts in different fields, including Data Engineers, Data Analysts, Marketing Analysts and many more.
Some other key benefits you receive::
- More than 100 Data Sources – collect and process valuable data for your business from some of the most popular applications worldwide
- Specifically developed Data Warehouse – Get a customized Data Warehouse, particularly developed to answer all your needs. Our platform also supports external Data Warehouses, so if you want to upload your own Data Warehouse, be our guest;
- Conversion Funnels – They show where your visitors drop off and help you improve your strategy for higher conversion rates;
- Automations – No more time wasted with dozens of spreadsheets and no more mistakes from copying the data manually between Excel sheets;
- Social Media Engagement Reports – Gives you insight on how people connect with your content on all social media channels and gives you an idea on what to change to improve the engagement;
- KPI Dashboard Software – Easily track your business’ performance in real-time;
- Report Management Software – Create appealing visual reports with our easy to use software.
How BI Software Works
Successfully developed Business Intelligence Solutions go through three separate stages. Those are Data Collection and development of Data Warehouse, Data Manipulation and Data Visualisation.
The first thing that happens when you start building a Business Intelligence, is that you connect all of the data sources for your business to your own Data Warehouse where you collect and store all of your data.
During this stage, all previously collected data gets analyzed. The analysis process consists of many other smaller subprocesses, like Cohort Analysis, Data science, Anomaly Detection and many more.
Our software provides you with graphs, histograms and other visual elements that make any report aesthetically pleasing, and easily-digestible, eliminating possibility for errors or misinterpretation of certain data.
Frequently Asked Questions
While Business Intelligence uses both past and current data, Business Analytics focuses more on past data only. Business Intelligence helps you run all your current operations, while Business Analytics is trying to change business operations for the better, to improve productivity and to predict possible outcomes.
There are three different types, or stages, of any Business Analytics Software. Those are:
- Descriptive Analytics – Uses KPIs to give you an idea of the current state of your business;
- Predictive Analytics – Tries to predict future actions based on historical data;
- Prescriptive Analytics – Shows you the best actions that can be taken for a given situation.
Relying on our Business Analytics Software you get solutions on how to improve your business operations, and how to become better at what you are doing. It also saves you a lot of time as it analyzes all the Data automatically, so you won’t have to. Not only that, but it also provides you with quality reports that are visually pleasing and easily comprehensible for anyone who reads them.
Yes! Every business, no matter its niche or its size, can benefit from having a reliable Business Analytics Software. Small Businesses and startups usually have limited budgets and limited capacities, so they need all the additional help they can get. Business Analytics Software can help your business perform better and save you money in the long run.